You can view a workspace's contacts by choosing Audience > Contacts in the left menu.
The list allows you to view the contact's full name accompanied by their profile photo and description. This information is gathered or updated from the contact's LinkedIn profile when it was last retrieved by a finder.
You can search for a contact using all or part of their first name and/or last name.
You can view who owns the contact. The owner of a contact is the owner of the Finder in which the contact is found.
You can view the contacts belonging to a segment by selecting the segment from the list provided.
By default, only the global workspace segments are displayed in the list. To choose a segment belonging to one of the workspace members, you must first select it from the Workspace or select an owner drop-down list.
You can click on one of the contacts in the list to view the details; the information is organized by tabs.
This tab allows you to view all the actions carried out between the contact and the workspace members in descending chronological order.
The following actions are included in the list:
- The contact was blocked by a workspace member from their mobile application
- The contact was identified by a finder
- The contact was invited by a workspace member
- The contact visited a workspace member's profile
- The contact accepted an invitation from a workspace member
- A workspace member sent a message to the contact
- The contact clicked on a link sent by a workspace member
- The contact commented on content shared by a workspace member
- The contact liked content shared by a workspace member
This tab allows you to view the contact's profile information.
Contact's LinkedIn summary.
Contact's gender. This information is determined based on analysis of the contact's profile photo. If no photo is available or if the photo is unusable, no information will appear in this field.
Contact's approximate age. This information is determined based on an analysis of the contact's profile photo. If no photo is available or if the photo is unusable, no information will appear in this field.
Number of contact's LinkedIn level 1 connections. This value is capped at 500 if the contact isn't connected to any of the workspace members.
Link to contact's LinkedIn profile.
Contact's Twitter ID.
Contact's address or geographic location.
List of positions occupied by the contact, including:
- Company logo and name
- Position held
- Length of time in position
- Approximate number of employees in the company
- Description of position held
List of skills for which the contact has been endorsed.