Stent allows you to efficiently monitor your invitation and nurturing campaigns as well as your programs. The queue table gives detailed information on each message or invitation in your campaigns. This information helps you manage your campaigns more precisely.
To find your queue, click the campaign Actions button and select View queue.
You can also view a program queue. The program will therefore regroup all queues of all campaigns.
To do this, click your program's Actions button.
The table displays the following information for each message:
- Date and time: Only available when the message is scheduled.
- Contact: Click on the contact to view their journey.
- Ranking estimate: The Stent algorithm defines the probability of the contact connecting with you.
- Contact's owner: Next to the ambassador's name, you can also see from which finder the contact comes.
- You can order each column by clicking on its header.
- By default, the table will always be ordered from the latest to the earliest invitation sent.
- You can revert the order of each column by double-clicking on its header.
You can filter your queues by status, by date, by contact's name, or by owner's name (in cases where there are multiple ambassadors in a campaign or program).
Each invitation has an Actions button. The actions depend on the status of the invitation:
- Remove from the queue
- View the contact's journey
Stent will display a status for each contact's invitation (in an invitation campaign) or message (in a nurturing campaign).
Canceled is an umbrella status than can be caused by multiple reasons. In order to know more precisely the reason of the cancellation, hover the mouse over the cancel status in the queue's table.
The following are the possible reasons for a cancellation and the action required to fix the issue, if possible: