A media is content that can be shared on social media or in messaging campaigns, and whose reach and audience measurements can be quantified and analyzed.
You can create four different types of media:
An article media is created from an internet source and requires an URL to be created. For example, you can use this media type to:
- Share articles from the web
- Redirect to your own website
- Share a YouTube video
- Share your blog
- Redirect to a subscription page for an event
Use the video media type if you want to share a video hosted on your personal drive. If you want to share a YouTube video, however, you need to use an article media.
The image media type lets you share various types of images. The following formats are supported:
The file size cannot exceed 100 MB.
The document media type lets you share various types of documentation. The following formats are supported:
- The file size cannot exceed 100 MB.
- The page limit is 300 pages.
- The word count limit is 1 million words.
To create an article media, choose Content > Media in the left menu, then click the Create a media button at the top right of the screen.
- 1.Enter the URL of your content in the Original URL field.
- 2.Enter the title of the content in the Title field.
- 3.Add a summary of the content in the Summary field.
- 4.Choose a thumbnail for the content by entering the URL of an image in the Picture URL field, or by clicking thebutton and selecting an image stored on your local computer or on an online storage service.
- 5.Click the Save media button.
To create a video, image, or document media, choose Content > Media in the left menu, click the Create a media button at the top right of the screen, then select Video, Image, or Document in the Type selection field.
- 1.Enter the title of the content in the Title field.
- 2.Add a summary of the content in the Content field.
- 3.Upload the desired content in the Document field.
- 4.Click the Save media button.
You can access the list of a workspace's media by choosing Content > Media in the left menu.
Thumbnail of content used when shared on social networks.
The media type.
Title and summary of the media used when shared on social networks, along with the media's creation date and the link to open the original content in a new tab.
Allows you to edit an existing media.
Allows you to archive a media. An archived media is no longer available for use.
The archiving operation is irreversible.