Starting a nurturing campaign
You must have invitation, thank you, and follow-up messages for your campaign in the different languages you want to support.
You can create a nurturing campaign by choosing Campaigns > Nurtures in the left menu and then clicking the Create an nurture campaign button in the top right of the screen.
- 1.Start typing a campaign name in the Name field, or select the name of an existing campaign.
- 2.Start typing a program name in the Program field, or select the name of an existing program.
- 3.In the Sender field, select the campaign owner from the list of workspace members.
- 4.In the Source field, select the data source containing the contacts to solicit.
- 5.Configure the invitation and welcome messages in the Messages section.
- 6.Click the Save campaign button.
Make sure you understand the campaign naming rules by following the instructions in the section below.
Campaign's distinguished name.
Program to which the campaign is associated.
Campaign message sender from among the workspace members.
Data source containing the contacts to solicit.
Messages are the most important part of your campaign. They guarantee good conversion rates. Take the time to write them carefully and personalize them as best you can. You can also write them in multiple languages if you're targeting a multilingual audience.
Message sent to the contact.
You can add follow-up messages to your campaign that will be sent in the days following the sending of the welcome message.
You can configure your campaign messages in different languages if your target audience is multilingual.
You can personalize your messages by including data retrieved from the contact's profile.
You can add a link to your content and detect when the contact clicks on it.
Allows you to activate a campaign.
Allows you to stop a campaign.
Campaign scheduling settings. Allows you to configure the time zone and the campaign execution slots.
Allows you to activate or deactivate moderation of messages by the campaign sender.
When moderation is activated, the campaign sender receives on their mobile app the list of contacts who will be invited the next day. In the meantime, they have the options to choose which messages should not be sent, change the language of the messages, or personalize the content.